Home Inspection Services
Square One Home Inspections uses advanced equipment and decades of experience to fully inspect your home in compliance with TREC and industry standards.
Give us a call today or schedule an inspection online. Owner Jeff Linam provides valuable insight at every stage of inspection and can even assist you with repairs or further protections.
Ask Jeff about pre-purchase and pre-sales Home Inspection Services, Homeowner’s Warranty inspections and any other information you may be having trouble obtaining. He’ll be happy to assist, helping you avoid costly future repairs before it’s too late.
A general Home Inspection covers the following areas:
- Interior and Exterior Walls
- Roof Cover & Roof Structure
- Attic Ventilation & Insulation
- Electrical Panels & Branch Outlets
- Plumbing Systems & Fixtures
- Heating Systems
- Cooling Systems & Air Ducts
- Floors and Ceilings
- Garage Door Openers
- Gas Lines
- In addition we can perform WDI (Termite), Thermal Imaging, Well, Water Quality, Sprinkler, Pool, Septic and Stucco Inspections.
Upon completion we provide you with a detailed report outlining any and all repairs necessary. Use the knowledge and experience of a Licensed Home Inspector to speed up the process of buying or selling your home, your most valuable asset.